We are all the "Brunch Bunch!"
Brunch Bunch is Currently on Summer Break!
The Scottsdale CSL community meets at Wildflower Bead Company following our 10 am service on the 4th Sunday of each month. This is an informal social outing, and everyone is welcome to participate. The restaurant provides a vast selection of fresh, made-to-order items for breakfast or lunch, including salads, soups, pastries and even gluten-free options!
Please join us and bring your friends! Everyone is welcome!
15640 N Hayden Rd, Scottsdale 85260
Sonora Village North Scottsdale - Frank Lloyd Wright and Pima Rd.
(opposite side from Staples)
Things to know:
- On the day of the brunch, a hand count will be taken at the beginning of service to determine how many tables will be needed. There is no formal RSVP process.
- If you don’t make it to service, you’re still welcome to join us
- If you’re on the fence about attending and don’t raise your hand at service, you can change your mind and come anyway. Likewise, if you come late, and don’t make the hand count, you’re still welcome to attend
- Upon your arrival at the restaurant, tables will be marked with sign holders to indicate where the Scottsdale Center group is sitting. You place your order at the counter, and they will deliver your meal to your table.
- You can bring family and friends
- You don’t have to be an official Member of Scottsdale Center for Spiritual Living to attend. Everyone is welcome
- If you’re shy, introverted, or new to the community you will be warmly welcomed... you don’t have to worry about sitting alone!