It's the "Brunch Bunch!"
Scottsdale Center for Spiritual Living Brunch Bunch is an informal social outing happening on the fourth Sunday of each month immediately after our 10:00 am service.
Casual dining restaurants within a five mile radius of Scottsdale Center are selected in advance for the brunch. On the day of the brunch, a hand count will be taken at the beginning of service in order to determine how many tables will be needed. There is no formal RSVP process. Upon your arrival at the restaurant, tables will be marked with sign holders to indicate where the Scottsdale Center group in sitting.
Note: Brunch Bunch is a completely different group than Fun with Friends
Other Things to Know About the "Brunch Bunch"...
- If you don’t make it to service, you’re still welcome to join in the fun at brunch
- You can bring family or friends to brunch
- You don’t have to be an official Member of Scottsdale Center for Spiritual Living to attend brunch
- Most of the restaurants selected are ones at which you order at the counter, and the food is brought to you. We do like to spread a little love and appreciation individually to the tip jars whenever possible, even though there is not full service.
- If you’re on the fence about attending and don’t raise your hand at service, you can change your mind and come anyway. Likewise, if you come late, and don’t make the hand count, you’re still welcome to attend brunch.
- If you’re shy, introverted, or new to the community you will be warmly welcomed... don’t have to worry about sitting alone!
October 29th: Brunch Bunch Special Fred Flintstone Edition
One of our male members spoke up and said: "Enough with the salads! Guys want some meat on their plate! The men in the community will thank me!"
That known, please join us for a Bronto Burger or a T-Bone Steak (T-Rex that is) at Dickey's BBQ Pit. We'll also be having a mini Halloween Party. No costumes required.
There is a new Dickey's location not far from SCSL featuring their classic smoked meats, baked potatoes and traditional picnic side items.
14884 N Pima Rd, Suite 103, Scottsdale, 85260
(Near Panerra Bread and Kohl's - Raintree and the 101)
11:30 - 1:00 | Menu